Dalcom Enineering is looking for a senior-level CAD engineer/modeling specialist to support required efforts to facilitate conduct of survivability, lethality and vulnerability (SLV) assessments using specialized U.S. Army modeling and simulation software. The selected individual will create CAD files using commercial modeling tools such as PTC Creo (formerly Pro-Engineer). This task will be performed using proven engineering analysis methods, practices, and techniques to support SLV Analysis using the Advanced Joint Effectiveness Model (AJEM).
- Minimum 2-year degree or equivalent experience required - Mechanical or relevant Engineering field of study
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years PTC Creo (Pro-E) experience
- Familiarity with Unigraphics/NX, Catia, SpaceClaim, BRL-CAD
- Existing or Ability to obtain a Security Clearance (SECRET Required, TOP SECRET Preferred)
Candidate should be self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team on multiple projects. Other desired work characteristics:
- A passion for process improvement and finding efficiencies
- Strong technical aptitude with experience with a range of engineering tools
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both writing and speaking
- Proven work history with CAD models
Dalcom Engineering is a nationally recognized small business. We have an established reputation for providing sophisticated solutions for our National Defense community. Dalcom offers competitive salaries and employee benefits to include paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, 401(k) with company match. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills. For additional information about Dalcom, please see our web site: www.dalcom-engineering.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Dalcom offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.