C++ Software Developer
Dalcom Engineering is seeking a C++ Software Developer to support our DoD client in new application development projects and application tailoring and optimization using leading edge technology.
Dalcom Engineering is a nationally recognized small business with an established reputation for providing technically sophisticated solutions to our National Defense community. If you enjoy intellectually challenging projects, love to code, and enjoy brainstorming working with like-minded developers as part of a highly skilled software development team then Altus may be the company for you.
We are looking for a software developer who:
- Loves to code, works hard to stay current, loves new technology, and enjoys discussing new ideas and brainstorming
- Is well rounded developer with experience in different technologies
- Has heavy application development experience and exposure to web development
- Thrives when working independently and as part of a small collaborative team
- Can drive complex projects
- Enjoys intellectually challenging projects
- Appreciates the flexibility and benefits of working for a proven small company
Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and capability to obtain security clearance.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- C++ coding experience for 3+ years
- GUI Development - 2yrs or more
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent work experience
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- MySQL or other DB utilities
- 3D graphics experience
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Every other Friday off work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance, AD&D
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
You may apply by emailing your resume or C.V. directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button below. We would also welcome your unofficial transcript (particularly for recent graduates) and a cover letter.
Dalcom offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.