Dalcom Engineering is looking for an Office Administrator to assist with organizing and coordinating office operations at our Galena, MD location.
- Answering telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information.
- Opening and routing incoming mail; distributing correspondence and other material to appropriate parties
- Performing a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position; draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials.
- Establish, maintain, processes, and/or update files & records
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature.
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
- May have to run various routine errands, as required.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years experience in an office setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and phone systems
Dalcom Engineering is a nationally recognized small business with an established reputation for providing technically sophisticated solutions to our National Defense community.
You may apply by emailing your resume or C.V. directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button below.
Although not a job requirement, Dalcom is particularly interested in job candidates that live in a HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone) qualified county or census tract.
Dalcom offers competitive salaries and employee benefits. Salary will be established to reflect education, work experience, and demonstrated skills.